Monday, October 8, 2012

Facebook Addict


Remember what I wrote for my post, My Digital Life? In that blog post, I mentioned that Facebook is one of my frequently-used (or used-every-day) social networking websites. To be honest, you can never deny how great those websites are influencing on our daily lives. Without them, I do not know if I can even survive now… (See how addicted I am to Facebook?!)

However, we are Facebook (/Twitter /Wei Bo/ Instagram) addicts because of their one great function – collaboration. On those websites, you can like pages that interest you. For me, I usually like pages about movies. From the pages, I can keep myself up to date with the latest news of the actors and actresses. People from all around the globe would also participate in different discussions. This function could surely bring people sharing the same interest together. So far, I have liked 548 pages on Facebook. Do you think that is a lot? What about you? How many likes have you given?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is ok. Facebook makes you cool. Your post is funny.

    ReplyDelete